More Alive Than You More Alive Than You

My ears.

You just had sex with them.

God damn it man. God damn it.

God damn it.

How come your music is everything I wish mine was?

God damn it.

Left Land Left Land

Excellent.

Very good work! Better than most of mine, in fact. I had to listen to it again after I finished it. You've got a lot of instruments going that really blend well together, and a steady beat. I especially liked the section with the chuckling at about 1:52. That was a good addition.

I might suggest you make a little more variation, though. As you said, it is a bit repetitive. Maybe switch the octave of the guitar every once in a while, or break up the drum beat with a new pattern at some point.

This song is definitely going on my favorites list.

KidneyBeanClock responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll keep your suggestions in mind to keep future work from being too repetitive.
I'll have to check out your work some time.

Black Skull Black Skull

It's like nostalgic but not really.

This really, really, deeply, truly reminds me of an old shareware game we used to have called Xargon. That thing was the shiz, you shot monster and turned into a bumble bee and...

But I digress, this is a vey good song. I like the synths, and the patterns don't repeat to much (My biggest problem with music) and the drums are also well done. Hell, this is only the first song you submitted here on this account, but it's still one of my faves and I just wanted to write a review.

draftwerk draftwerk

Jeez, you guys.

I don't know why this is so hard to get. The ORIGINAL song, "Computer love", was released as a bonus track on the album "Master of puppets" by Adolf Hitler in 1492 when he toured america with Columbus. Afterwards, Kraftwerk released a song using the same melody in 1158 (They went back in time so they could get a review from king Richard the second) and finally Cold Play made a remix of that, which they released in 1981 under two separate names; "Talk" in America and most of Europe, but also as "Never gonna give you up" in southern Iraq. Resulting in the most pathetic rick roll attempt in history.

Good remix though.

Broken headphones Broken headphones

Pretty nice.

Starts out as a nice quiet tune, then gets a bit more interesting with the synths added in in the second half.

My main complaint is that there are parts where the instruments seem really out of sync. Such as 00:12, 1:25, 1:36 and a few parts afterwords. That kind of took away a lot from the song.

Still, very nice.

trekopep responds:

Yeah, there are quite a few parts that I could've, and probably should've, worked a bit harder on. But yeah, thanks for the review! :D

MrSaint-Techno Loop MrSaint-Techno Loop

Pretty good.

A nice little techno loop. Improvement wise, I would suggest making it repeat a bit more, and adding some variation into it. Also, there's a little space at the end of the song before it repeats. When you're exporting your song, there's an option in fruity loops to not have that gap at the end. You should check that off when you're submitting songs that are ment to loop.

Overall, however. Still a nice beat.

Acid Paradox - Discipline Acid Paradox - Discipline

Nice!

I like the song, and, uh stuff. God, It's late but I wanted to review one of your songs anyways.

The vocals seem to be filtered just slightly, which seems strange in this kind of song. I'l suggest either clean vocals and some kind of distortion in the background, or heavily distorted vocals and some kind of clean pad in the background.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

Viktim - Awaken Viktim - Awaken

Pretty good.

Very nice track, although a bit slow to open. It switched up a lot, which was good and kept my attention. I think it is EBM, but it might be closer to sort of an industrial/electronic track then EBM.

I actually checked your song out because you're above me by 0.01 when you search for EBM tracks on newgrounds. For this reason, I think I'll decline to vote on your song. :p

Cool beans.

-Undertown.

.:Battery:. .:Battery:.

An explosion of sexy.

I have no words. Which is odd because most of my reviews are pretty wordy. This is just awesome, I love the synthy instruments you've used here. I'm not quite sure what they are but they are the wonderful ingrediants you have used to bake this delicious cake of a song.

Madness of Darkness Madness of Darkness

Good Techno.

Gee, not really sure what to say. This is a very good, balanced song that comes together in a nice fasion. I can't really think of any flaws, but I think you might have been able to add another layer to the song if you wanted to. Some kind of... Jittery noise? I'm not quite sure. I can kind of picture a whirring going on in the backround of this.

Regardless, it's great! Keep making good audio!