Get with the Times Get with the Times

Oh god, yes.

This really says a lot to me. The message here runs deeper then most of the "serious" cartoons I see nowadays. I am an instant fan of this. I cannot explain how much I love the opinions layered throughout this and the different views, and even though this flash clearly has a strong opinion it does cover both sides very well.

5/5 10/10 3.14159/3.14159

Realtime 3D Realtime 3D

Very Impressive.

I'm honestly quite impressed you managed to build something like this with flash. I'd very much like to see what you're capable of doing with this engine if you make it into a flash game.

Bubblius II Bubblius II

Good, but lacking.

Although this is a fun concept, and the gameplay works fine for what it intends to do, I suggest you add a little more to it. I died a few times on level four and now I am writting this review, so I don't know if there are actually more then five levels. If not, I'd suggest making it a bit longer so there's more to do. I'd also suggest you make more detailed backrounds, or perhaps make the brick backround scroll as you move around? Other then that, a fun play.

Nittram responds:

Ok, more levels in Bubblius III.

More Alive Than You More Alive Than You

My ears.

You just had sex with them.

God damn it man. God damn it.

God damn it.

How come your music is everything I wish mine was?

God damn it.

Left Land Left Land

Excellent.

Very good work! Better than most of mine, in fact. I had to listen to it again after I finished it. You've got a lot of instruments going that really blend well together, and a steady beat. I especially liked the section with the chuckling at about 1:52. That was a good addition.

I might suggest you make a little more variation, though. As you said, it is a bit repetitive. Maybe switch the octave of the guitar every once in a while, or break up the drum beat with a new pattern at some point.

This song is definitely going on my favorites list.

KidneyBeanClock responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll keep your suggestions in mind to keep future work from being too repetitive.
I'll have to check out your work some time.

Black Skull Black Skull

It's like nostalgic but not really.

This really, really, deeply, truly reminds me of an old shareware game we used to have called Xargon. That thing was the shiz, you shot monster and turned into a bumble bee and...

But I digress, this is a vey good song. I like the synths, and the patterns don't repeat to much (My biggest problem with music) and the drums are also well done. Hell, this is only the first song you submitted here on this account, but it's still one of my faves and I just wanted to write a review.